Friday 11 October 2019

Ministerios Paula White | Informe de alabanza

Ministerios Paula White | Informe de alabanza

DAY 284: Prove Me

"In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury [poverty]."
Proverbs 14:23
God wants to restore in us what life has depleted. When you work hard for a living and earn a paycheck, it represents your life. The paycheck means everything to you, and rightfully so.
We can hold on so tight, that when God speaks, we cannot let go.
When I first started preaching, I preached for a Greek Orthodox priest. I was excited, I gave everything I had, and preached everything I knew in one sermon. I received $200 for that service. It was the most I had ever made preaching up to that point.
That same night I attended a church, and the preacher said to give all you had in the offering. I argued with my mind over the $200 I had just received. At first I resisted, but I yielded and gave it all. That seed immediately brought several thousand dollars into my hands; my seed became my sacrifice and then my harvest.
"Your promotion comes from the Lord, but the timing is in your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment