Thursday 24 October 2019

Home

Home

A Great Big Yes

by Victoria Osteen

Tuesday, October 22, 2019
comments: 16
In Genesis 12, God said to Abraham, "Here's My invitation to a land that I will show you, and I will make a great nation through you and make your name great. But you have to leave your family and comfortable home and not know where I am taking you." Before Abraham could receive the promise he had to say yes to God, even when he didn't know what it was going to look like. Have you ever felt like that? Have ever thought, "I don't know how this thing is going to work out. I can either stand where I am or I can say yes to God and move forward." That's what Abraham had to do, and so do we.
Abraham said yes to God's amazing promise, but years went by and no son was birthed to make a great nation. In Genesis 15, he reminded God that he and Sarah...

No comments:

Post a Comment