Tuesday 27 October 2020

Crossfire Weekly Newsletter – October 27, 2020

Crossfire Weekly Newsletter – October 27, 2020: ARE YOU RIGHT WITH GOD? by Gabriel Swaggart About twenty years ago I was back in Baton Rouge visiting my family and attended a Crossfire service. It was good to be back in Crossfire and see both familiar and not-so-familiar faces in attendance that night. I was eager to hear the message presented, and, to my surprise, it focused on salvation. I looked around the audience, and, in my mind, I thought this was rather strange. I assumed that everyone in the service was already born again, but I was wrong. When the altar call was given, the youth pastor asked for me and a few others to come to the front and pray for anyone who felt the urge to make things right with God. Once again, I wondered if anyone would actually respond, yet one young man did. He came right to me and told me that he needed to get saved. He wasn’t living right, and he felt a strong unction to make Jesus Christ his Lord and Savior. He came right up to me, and I had the privilege of leading him to the Lord. When we concluded that prayer, I knew he was saved, and he knew he was saved. There was a change in his countenance, a change in his demeanor. His whole outlook had changed. His salvation experience was real, an

No comments:

Post a Comment