Wednesday 6 November 2019

Product

Product

What Brings about the Extraordinary

by Victoria Osteen

Tuesday, November 5, 2019
comments: 15
I'm wondering today if you sometimes fall into the same trap that I do on occasion. I want to believe for something really big in my life and pray a big prayer, but then I look at myself and think, "Could that really happen to me? Can I accomplish that? Do I have what it takes?" Too often we limit God because we don't feel we have the resources or the connections or the experience to do something extraordinary. We forget that our victories are not going to be won through our own strength. Our victories are only going to be accomplished by God's gracious hand of favor on our life. That's what will bring about the extraordinary in our life.
Think about the lives of many of the people in the Bible. Joseph was sold into slavery in Egypt, falsely accused of a crime, spent years in prison, and yet he became the...

No comments:

Post a Comment