Friday 8 November 2019

DAY 312: Ask In My Name

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it."
John 14:13,4
Do you know someone who has power of attorney over another family member? One family comes to mind when I think of this important issue. The father was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease. He decided to give his daughter power of attorney.
While his health was still good, he talked to her in detail about what his medical wishes were. From the point that he signed the paperwork, his daughter gained a new status in the eyes of his physicians. Now she could speak and act on her father's behalf. She knew what he wanted, and she could clearly speak for him, even after he was no longer able to talk.
In a similar way, Jesus signed and dated a power of attorney letter and handed it to you.
He gives you the right to speak and act on His behalf.
That document gives you certain legal rights and privileges in the spirit realm. But you must know Jesus intimately. "Abide in me, and I will abide in you," (John 15:4) Jesus said. When you know His desires and His heart, then you can ask the Father for anything, and it will be done.
"The sky is the limit."

No comments:

Post a Comment