Thursday 18 April 2019

Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home

DAY 108: Your Report

"Who hath believed our report?"
Isaiah 53:1
This verse of scripture took on a new meaning some time back when my health, my ministry - and the end result, my life - was in jeopardy. I was quoting scripture daily while trying to run the ministry, work in the church, and preach on the road; but I was getting worse. How could this be? "I have seen hundreds healed, Lord." I thought to myself while waiting for my name to be called in the waiting room.
By now I was wheezing, coughing, and gasping with every breath, attempting to inhale what little oxygen I could muster. Their report came back. I had a rare disease that was contracted while preaching in Africa. I had only 28% use of my lungs, and it was getting worse, not better.But those were the facts, not the truth.
I was faced with the fact of a chest x-ray, blood test, and a doctor's report that said I would never preach again.
The report of the doctor was a fact, but the report of the Lord was truth. The facts said I was sick unto death, but the truth said I was healed.
I agreed with God's report - the vision I had received when I was eighteen - preach the gospel to the nations. My condition changed, and I am fulfilling my vision today. The devil was dumb - he left me a breath. Facts or Truth - you choose. Make a list and compare.
"Facts or truth depends upon the author."

No comments:

Post a Comment