Monday 18 March 2019

Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home

image
image

DAY 77: A Good God

"Not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?"
Romans 2:4b
One of the things I discovered after I was saved was that I still sinned. I know I was born again, but sin still tried to captivate my life. I quickly discovered that sinners and saints alike must repent. Did you know that the word "repent" in Greek literally means to "change one's mind?"
As you progress each day, you will find something in your life that needs changed. God leads us to repentance.
Most of the time repentance is tough.
What I mean is that we find ourselves broken, crying out to God for forgiveness or for strength in our struggle. Through repentance, we build character, and are drawn closer to God, and find intimacy with a new sense of worship; so it is a good thing you repent.
Write down anything you want God to help you with and then repent. Say this prayer with me: "Lord, search me, and know my heart, and see if there is anything wicked that you do not like. God, guide me and lead me into your paths of righteousness, for your name's sake. Amen."
"What hurts us today will heal us tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment