Monday 11 March 2019

Paula White Ministries | Home

Paula White Ministries | Home

image
 
image

DAY 70: How Much Time?

 
"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away."
James 4:14
At some point in our life we ask these questions, "Why am I here? What is my purpose? And what will happen to me after I die?" Unless Jesus returns, everyone has this one thing in common; we are all going to die. I heard the saying that, "Birthdays are like cigarettes - too many of them will kill you."
That is what our life is like. As they say, "Time flies." But what are we to do about our life in the meantime? I do not want to come to the end of my life and feel that I have not been productive.
What do you want to do in your lifetime? Do you have goals? I have often said, "If you do not have a plan for today, how can you prepare for tomorrow?"
Set some basic goals and go from there.
If you do not start today, start watching for the final "vapor." You cannot leave a legacy if you do not have a plan.
"A life without goals is like a fish without water."

No comments:

Post a Comment